If you’ve ever had a moment where you wished you could unsnap a photo without having to remember the password or IP address, then this article is for you. In this guide, we’ll show you how to recover deleted Snapchat photos using a variety of methods – from using a third-party app to using Snapchat’s own recovery tool.
If you’ve ever deleted a Snapchat, whether by accident or on purpose, there’s a good chance you want to recover those photos as soon as possible. Whether you just misplaced your phone and need to retrieve some snaps from last night, or you accidentally formatted your device and lost all of your snaps, we’ve got the guide for you!
- 1 How to Recover Snapchat Photos After Uninstall
- 2 How to Recover Snapchat Photos After Uninstall if They Are Deleted by Someone Else
- 3 How to Recover Snapchat Photos After Uninstall if They Are Locked
- 4 How to Recover Snapchat Photos After Uninstall if They Are Lost
- 5 Recover Snapchat photos and videos using cache files
- 6 Recover via google drive
- 7 Related
How to Recover Snapchat Photos After Uninstall
If you’ve deleted your Snapchat photos and videos, there’s a way to get them back. Here’s how:
Step 1: Back up your Snapchat photos and videos to an external storage device.
Step 2: reinstall Snapchat on your phone. Once installed, open the app and select the option to restore your data. Choose the backup you made in Step 1 and tap Restore.
If you still can’t retrieve your photos or videos, please contact Snapchat support.
How to Recover Snapchat Photos After Uninstall if They Are Deleted by Someone Else
If you have deleted some important Snapchat photos by accident, there is a way to recover them. First, make sure that you back up your photos on your phone before you delete them. If you don’t have a copy of the photos, you can still try to recover them by following these steps:
1. Open Snapchat and sign in.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the app.
3. Select “Settings.”
4. Under “General,” tap “Account.”
5. Tap “Request restore.” If you have a PIN, enter it now. If not, you’ll be asked to create one.
6. Tap “Restore.” Your old photos will be restored, and any new ones will be downloaded and added to your account automatically.
How to Recover Snapchat Photos After Uninstall if They Are Locked
If you’re having trouble retrieving your Snapchat photos after you uninstall the app, there are a few things you can do.
- How to Use Whatsapp Web on Phone
- How to Recover Snapchat Photos After Uninstall
- How to Leave Whatsapp Group Without Notification
First, make sure your phone is backed up. If your photos were locked when you uninstalled the app, and you can’t access them through the normal methods, you can try unlocking them by sending a specific message to someone on Snapchat. If that doesn’t work, you can try recover-Snapchat-photos.com, which offers a paid service that will help you unlock photos if they’re locked.
How to Recover Snapchat Photos After Uninstall if They Are Lost
If you’ve deleted Snapchat photos from your phone and want to recover them, follow these steps:
1. Open Snapchat on your phone and sign in. If you don’t have an account, you can create one at snapperapp.com.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the app screen and select “Settings.”
3. Under “General,” tap “Restore Photos.”
4. Drag and drop the photos you want to restore onto the app screen. The app will save them to your account.
Recover Snapchat photos and videos using cache files
If you’ve deleted Snapchat and want to retrieve your photos and videos, there are a few things you can do. First, try using the cache files. These files store copies of photos and videos that have been recently seen by Snapchat users. If you don’t have any recent snaps, you can also try restoring your account from a backup.
Recover via google drive
If you have deleted Snapchat photos from your phone, there is a chance to recover them by using a google drive account.
To start, open up a google drive account and sign in. Next, locate the Snapchat folder on your computer. If you can’t find it, search for “Snapchat
If you’ve deleted or lost some snaps from your Snapchat account, don’t worry! There’s a chance you can still retrieve them using cache files.
To start, open Snapchat and sign in. If you haven’t used Snapchat in a while, you may need to create a new account and log in. Next, open the menu on the left side of the app and select “Settings.” Under “General,” tap “History.” You’ll see a list of all the snaps you’ve sent or received on Snapchat. Tap on any of the snaps to open it in the app.
Next, select “More” in the upper right corner of the screen and choose “History (Cache).” This will open a list of all the snaps that have been stored in Snapchat’s cache. You can access these by tapping on any of them and selecting “Save.”
Once you find the folder, open it up and locate the photos you want to recover. Next, right-click on each photo and select “copy.” Then, go to your google drive account and paste the photos into a new document.